Saturday, February 11, 2012

Disneyland

We try to hit Disneyland every other year over our Nevada Day Break in late October, but this year we went to Yosemite.  We knew it would be busy at Disneyland over Christmas break, but the kids were dying to go.  It was packed, in fact so packed it was a record breaking day.  
I'll say this: the parents were miserable, but the kids loved it and won't remember it being busy like the adults will.
Our first ride in California Adventure - The Tower of Terror.  It's awesome.  I love seeing everyone's reaction.  Ella was pretty freaked out.  
I spent the ride re-assuring her that it really was fun. 
Funny Faces
 Mr. Man & I
 Heather and the kids came along.  They were wonderful sports to spend the time and $$$ on such a crowded day when they are So Cali natives.
 Wonder Twin Powers!
 Another fam quick pic.
 Uncle Phil and the Drakester.
 Sadie & Evva on the Matterhorn.
Some tuckered out kiddos.  Did Drake fall asleep in this pic?

3 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like your family had a great Christmas and break too!

Shelly said...

Awe, The Happiest Place on Earth! Looks like a great time! :)

gail said...

how fun! you got some great pics :)