Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Oh, How Can It Be Sweet 16?

 Please tell me how this right here


 became this right here?



 Sadie, I don't think you will ever know what a blessing you are to have in our life.
It was you who placed us on the path of parenthood.
What's so incredibly amazing is how the love
we had for you 16 years ago
still grows with each 
passing day.
Happy Sweet 16
Miss Sadie Jayne!

5 comments:

Karen said...

It is amazing isn't it?
Happy sweet sixteen to Sadie.

Shelly said...

Isn't she lovely? What a beauty! Happy Sweet Sixteen Sweet Sadie! :)

Heather said...

Love the pics! 16 and so beautiful!

gail said...

how does time pass so quickly? that is one thing no one ever really conveyed to me about being a mom - how it would all pass by in a blink. she is a lovely young woman...i still remember her baby photo, can't believe she's a sweet sixteen!

Paige said...

Beautiful photos! Sixteen. Wow. Hope she had a wonderful birthday. I miss you guys and think of you often. I wonder if the kids will look older when I see them again. It'll be interesting to see!