I've spent some quality time on our computer creating a better way to organize our photos. This probably wouldn't have been such a ginormous task, but nothing was organized, I knew very little about how to do it, and deciding to put all our 35mm into digital format created another monster entirely. I can now happily say I am no longer paralyzed by the thought of uploading pictures to our computer - baby steps. I can also say I am about 90% done with the 35mm film archives. I organize a batch or two once or twice a week with all laundry getting done, bathrooms cleaned, and children fed! The following are the recently uploaded Christmas pictures.
Our ward party was a Fiesta. The YW did a flash mob. It was really cute. They also sang "Donde esta Santa Claus" a personal favorite from my childhood.
A very clever idea to wrap up the evening was having two pinatas for the primary children hang from the basketball hoops. While they took turns swinging, the adults started cleanup. By the time the pinatas were smashed and the candy collected, we were sweeping the floors!
Here's my Beehives. They are all such beautiful, smart and fun YW. We were in charge of the annual YW/YM progressive dinner. It was a hit.
Sometimes it's hard to tell the leaders from the YW. We are all young at heart.
The boys had their Christmas recital at the Steinway Studio.
They both played their pieces this year and finished with a duet.
Christmas Eve brought Dad & Sharon and a delicious dinner of Tri-tip, green salad, mashed potatoes (for Becker), butternut squash (for me), rolls (for Cohen), sweet potatoes (for Phil), eyeball jello salad (for the girls) and sparkling cider for everyone.
A grand occasion to break out the China.
We performed the Nativity of course. Our neighbors the Chatterleys joined us. They asked for a copy and commented how they felt the spirit.
The kids always enjoy dressing up and singing. Plus, pajama presents come right after the nativity.
Christmas morning on the stairs.
Traaaah-dition! Tradition!
Grandpa and the girls all dressed up and ready for church.
These angels sang in the ward Christmas music program.
We really enjoyed having Christmas on Sunday this year.
It centered our thoughts on the Savior.
















2 comments:
Love your pictures Amy! The twins matching dresses are so pretty- wish I could have heard them sing! What a lovely Christmas you had. :)
It was great to see you guys at Christmas time!!
Post a Comment