30 things I've been doing in the past 60 days:
1. canning
2. running
3. helping in the classroom
4. working at the middle school student store
5. driving to seminary
6. doing my husband's laundry
7. organizing my digital photos
8. cub scouting (even though I've been released)
9. walking to the bus twice a day
10. living in the car on Wednesdays
11. organizing randome places in the house
12. taking a road trip to San Francisco
13. attending quite a few XC meets
14. reading
15. studying the D&C
16. making lists
17. thinking about Christmas
18. canning again
19. teaching in YW
20. going to football games
21. learning to run my Garmin
22. camping
23. baking
24. making costumes
25. giving spelling tests
26. watching Survivor
27. going up to the lake
28. enjoying our amazingly mild fall
29. sneezing
30. sizzling at soccer



3 comments:
Nice list.
I am always amazed at what you get done.
Will I show my ignorance if I ask what a garmin is?
It's a running watch. It has gps and does a ton of stuff. Right now I have it tracking my runs. It shows my pace, laps, distance, etc. Kinda nif-tee.
We went in together and got Robbie one for his birthday - all the techies in the crowd were entranced!! Glad to see you staying out of trouble!! (j/k!!)
Post a Comment