1st grade here they come.
Sadie headed to seminary at 6:30. She has to be there early to play the piano.
Then it's off to high school - freshman baby!
We dropped Cohen off at the bus stop. He didn't want Phil to take him to school the first day. He said riding the bus was just fine with him. He has a locker and the craziest rotating schedule I've ever seen.
Connor will be at school with the little girlies. I told him he's the oldest now and needs to watch out for his sisters.
He has always gone to school with Cohen.
In fact, it will be four years before he goes to school with Cohen again.
I asked him if he was going to miss his big brother.
He replied, "Ya I am. He's my best friend." (it caught in his throat)
I started to cry.
(Isn't that what all mother's want to hear their children say about one another?)
I'm excited to hear about every one's day when they return home.



5 comments:
Let us know how you fill your days!!
I looked forward to having all the kids gone all day - and when it happened I started teaching and going to school myself!!
Maybe being home alone is not in the cards for me!!
But I am looking forward to retirement!!
I do wonder what that will be like.
Very sweet comment from Connor
So sweet!
Enjoy yourself!
love that connor.
we start tomorrow. and unfortunately i have too long a list to fill my days.
I can't believe how tall Ella is!!
I just found our old KreitleinKlan blog... and had a fun time going down memory lane.... all the way back to 2006
Post a Comment