Very cute! They are growing so fast! I love the kindergarten teas!
What a creative and thoughtful Kindergarten teacher the twins have. I love the picture of you and your little princesses Amy. :)
A fun thing for the kindergarteners to do with their moms.I love that they each reassured you that you didn't have to drink the tea!
how cute & fun! makes me want to have a tea party...
The "Tea" was traumatic for both my girls. They both had teachers that couldn't understand why they wouldn't want to "try new things"
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very cute! They are growing so fast! I love the kindergarten teas!
What a creative and thoughtful Kindergarten teacher the twins have. I love the picture of you and your little princesses Amy. :)
A fun thing for the kindergarteners to do with their moms.
I love that they each reassured you that you didn't have to drink the tea!
how cute & fun! makes me want to have a tea party...
The "Tea" was traumatic for both my girls. They both had teachers that couldn't understand why they wouldn't want to "try new things"
Post a Comment