Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Birthday Celebrations

After we saw Wicked we met grandpa, Phil, and the kids for dinner.
They sang to Sadie. She was SOOOOO embarrased!
(but I know she secretly loved it)
The boys being unruly - like always.

Doing their own rendition of Beyonce's Single Ladies.
Talent - it just runs through our veins I tell ya.




5 comments:

Karen said...

I'm sure she secretly loved the singing.
Our boys are always being unruly too.
Love the single ladies!

Heidi said...

It looks like a wonderful birthday!!! I have always wanted to see Wicked.

I can't believe our baby girls are 14 years old!!!

Your next vaca needs to be to Houston!! (perhaps a cruise off the coast there?) We are heavy into the moving process and I am really wishing we weren't leaving my life here....

Shelly said...

"Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it" Theme song for BYU LOL! Love the Sombrero, wear it proud Birthday Girl! :)

Brooke said...

Is that Beyonce I see?

Heather said...

Awesome! Love that Cohen is in on the single ladies!