Tuesday, May 18, 2010

13.1

Mandy & I ran a trail run Saturday morning.
A little history here:
I've known Mandy since she was 8. She used to babysit for us.
She's cute. She's smart.
Oh, and she's leaving for the MTC at the end of this month.
She wanted to run a 1/2 marathon before she left.
And she did!
It was tough.
7 mi up.
6 mi down.
We were filthy.
I was sore.
But we did it.
Watch out Italy. Nothing can stop sister Foote now!

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Amy,

You're an inspiration!

Karen said...

Wow. Great joy Amy (and Sis Foote)

gail said...

i have never been a runner, wish i was...you're inspiring!

grannybabs said...

Ah, the runners emerge victorious!!

I'm impressed - good job!!

Heather said...

Good job! Now for your next one!

The Katich Family said...

well....you are both amazing i know that all that training was hard work! i am so impressed.