I told her I thought it would be a great idea to get them pierced for her birthday.
I thought maybe she would forget.
She didn't.
Ella wasn't so sure about the whole ear piercing.
She stated very plainly that she would like Evva to go first and then she would decide.
Birthday morning we headed out to get them pierced before Kindergarten.Evva went first. There were two ladies and two guns.
Oh, they were excited and nervous, but Evva was not going to be swayed.
She was there to get her ears pierced.
Ella, well she was still on the fence.
She liked the idea of having pierced ears, just not getting pierced ears.
For Evva everything went fine until the lady started the count down.
They were supposed to shoot the gun on 3, but unfortunately one of the ladies had not quite figured out that 2 isn't really 3. Seriously!
Evva sat there stunned, and huge tears rolled down her cheeks.
Finally, at about count 10 the other lady shot her gun.
At this point I was fairly certain Ella wasn't going to have any part of this,
but she sat right down.They got the count right with Ella - thankfully.
Just a couple tears.
*BLING*



8 comments:
Some nice sparkles there.
Such beautiful girls.
I love that Ella's "trying" to smile! I can't believe how big they are!
You will have to tell them the story about how their Grandma and your Aunt Barbara got their ears pierced!
(Frances said to me, "You go first." "No way," I said. "If I do, then you will chicken out!"
So she went first!!
Omigosh, they are too precious! I love their beautiful bling! Brave girls!!!
P.P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ella & Evva!
They are so cute. Evva looks just like you Ella must look like dad. I had my girls done at 3 mo. They did really well, but now they never wear them. Sooooo I should have waited.
Norma
i love it!!!!
I love the sweet sad smile!
Post a Comment