It was an awesome experience.
The night runs were fun.We were all "1st Timers" for the 178 mile relay.We made a lasting memory!
looks like you had a great time! Congrats on a good run.
Great job!
Harry did this a few years ago - and loved it!!Congrats to you - when are you going to qualify for Boston so we can have a Terrill reunion there??
Harry did the Tahoe Relay - my bad.But your fete is still very impressive!!
Night runs sounds like FUNNN! :) Congrats on your success!
seriously Amy...I am so proud of you. I know that was a ton of training you did to prepare for this. keep on running!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
looks like you had a great time! Congrats on a good run.
Great job!
Harry did this a few years ago - and loved it!!
Congrats to you - when are you going to qualify for Boston so we can have a Terrill reunion there??
Harry did the Tahoe Relay - my bad.
But your fete is still very impressive!!
Night runs sounds like FUNNN! :) Congrats on your success!
seriously Amy...I am so proud of you. I know that was a ton of training you did to prepare for this. keep on running!
Post a Comment