Monday, July 13, 2009

Champions Again!

After the regular Little League season ended,
Cohen was selected to play on the
All Stars Team.
What an honor.
We've had baseball on the brain
all summer long.

Saturday night brought the Championship game

for District 1.

We won!

Now we're off to Vegas baby for the state championship tournament.

7 comments:

gail said...

congrats to cohen!

Heather said...

Great job!!

grannybabs said...

Glad you're excited - endless baseball used to do me in!!

Perhaps because I was an "old" mother!!

Shelly said...

Woo-Hoo ALL-STARS- G-O Cohen!!! He looks like a happy boy! =)

The Katich Family said...

We are the cahmpions.....Washoe is just sooooo good. I'm happy for Cohen. Too bad it is in Vegas though. Vegas in July sounds too hot. Love the new blog digs and the signature!

Karen said...

Have a great time in Vegas! Hope Cohen's team plays well.

Amy Girl said...

Leslie, I took the link from your blog to get the signature. Thank you very much.