Monday, July 13, 2009

After 18 years . . .

He's still the best decision I've ever made.

7 comments:

gail said...

congratulations! very sweet...i still remember going to your mom's (i think) for a shower or get together before your wedding. hope you have a special day :)

Heather said...

Congrats! That pie is huge!!!!

Heidi said...

Congratulations!

Scott and I will hit 20 in August. In fact Meagan and Garrett are getting married 20 years to the week that Scott and I did..how ironic?

grannybabs said...

It's good to feel good about the decision!!

Congrats - I remember the day well - maybe because it was warm??

No, it was because we were so happy for both of you!!

Amy Girl said...

Barbara, it wasn't warm. It was stink'in hot! But thank you for being happy for us!

Shelly said...

18 years and you've still got the heat!!! =)

Karen said...

18 years! Amazing! (not amazing that you've made it this far, but amazing that it has been 18 years! I mean I have grown up children for pete's sake!)