Thursday, July 09, 2009

Just changing things up and trying new stuff out. Beach house post to come!

4 comments:

gail said...

i love it! i want to sign my name fancily too :)

Amy Girl said...

Yes, I've wanted to figure it out for sometime now, and finally took the time and did.

Heidi said...

How Cool! I don't know how to do that, or rather I haven't taken the time to know.

You were lucky that you had EFY out West. We didn't have it out here when I was a kid.

Heather and I thought about Sending our kids out to Utah for EFY but in the end, they wanted to go in this area because all of their friends go here. It was so wonderful to have cousins there together and I wish we could swing it next year. (I just don't think I can talk my girls into giving up their location here.) I would end up having to send them 2 times..once in GA and once in Utah...hummm to the tune of $1600!!! yikes!!! Next summer is Sarah's last summer because she graduates. (can you believe it??)

Karen said...

I love the signature!