but it goes something like this:
Mom bought this fabric in the early 70's.
She held onto it for all those years
and finally sewed up these cute
dreses for the girls.
They have enjoyed wearing their
Raggedy Ann & Andy dresses.
Thanks mom!
They have enjoyed wearing their
Raggedy Ann & Andy dresses.
Thanks mom!
Posted by Amy Girl at 2:45 PM
Labels: a hand me down, Ella and Evva, The cutest thing, The Mom
7 comments:
Very charming - I have fabric I bought to make matching dresses for Ara and Ella - oh maybe 8 years ago.
Maybe in 30 years someone can do something with it!!
what fab fabric
i feel like i recognize that material! just adorable!
It got here yesterday.
She put it on right away.
Omigosh! Too cute!!!
Scarlett will love it!
Yes I bought the fabric for Heather cut it out and never made it. Each Granddaughter I thought I would make but as you can see I never made it until the twins. I then found I had enough fabric to make one more. I am glad they had fun wearing them and now Kimberlyn, Scarlett and Ember will. I love it!
Post a Comment