Saturday, June 06, 2009

"It Beats the Alternative"

When I called to wish Dad a happy birthday today
I asked him how it felt to be 69?
In typical Ernie fashion he replied,
"It beats the Alternative!"
I love my dad. He loves my family. He makes me laugh.
Happy Birthday Daddy-O!

6 comments:

grannybabs said...

Happy Day Ernie!!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Dad!

The Katich Family said...

Hi Amy,
So, I loooove the Raggety Ann dresses. Just think, she could of sewn them for you! This picture of the kids and their grand-dad is precious!!! You do an excellent job with your blog by the way!
Leslie

The Katich Family said...

Hi Amy,
So, I loooove the Raggety Ann dresses. Just think, she could of sewn them for you! This picture of the kids and their grand-dad is precious!!! You do an excellent job with your blog by the way!
Leslie

Shelly said...

What a GREAT picture of Dad & the children! =) This is his last year to be sixty-something! And, I love his reply! LOL

Heather said...

Happy b-day Dad!