Today is the last day of school.
Yes, "Schools out for summer!"
At least that's the song the boys were singing
this morning as they left.
I'm not really sure why, other than $$$, they even go to
school the last several days.
Of course there's the park parties,
field day, the BBQ, and the yearbook signing.
Actually, when I think about it I
always loved the last days of school.
They were filled with all the fun and excitement
my children now enjoy,
so I'm happy they love it just as much as I did.
On another note (there's your pun aunt Barbara)
the little girls had a spontaneous
piano recital this morning.
It was quite lovely!
Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree.
(note - after careful contemplation I've decided "spontaneous" isn't the proper word to describe the little piano recital, since their entire life is pretty spontaneous. I will let them enjoy their spontaneity for the next 3 months, cause after that it's off to school for those two girls.)


3 comments:
Music and puns - what more can you ask of life??
Oh my goodness I miss these girls! Don't even talk about them going to school because frankly that is scary! Hope you enjoy your summer!
kindergarten already? they are so sweet, enjoy all the moments.
Post a Comment