Thursday, March 26, 2009

All that Jazz!

Cohen had his 5th grade music program. All that Jazz was the theme. I couldn't really understand how he thought shorts, a white colar shirt, tie and hat were really all that jazzy. He had a couple solos and a speaking part. He had a blast and did a great job.



I just couldn't keep from thinking this
as I watched him the whole night.

8 comments:

The Katich Family said...

he is so charmingly cute look out Amy!

grannybabs said...

Nothing quite like the 5th grade musical programs - they must be universal!!

He's a charmer!

D. Scott said...

Go Angus!

Shelly said...

"5th Grade Musical", Look out Disney, here comes Cohen! :)

Karen said...

I love the choice of outfit. Very ACDC.

gail said...

you're right, how funny :) must be fun to see him on stage.

Heidi said...

FUTURE HEART BREAKER! I am glad we are related...that way my girls won't love him...all the other girls in the world will. :)

Heather said...

Zach Efron better watch out!