C-Dub was baptized on Saturday.
Grandma & Grandpa Doney and Fortner were there
as well as cousin Gideon.
C-Dub knew 4 of the 7 children. Which made it a great memory for him.
We went out to dinner after the baptism.
As you can see the boys enjoyed themselves.
Here's Grandma & Grandpa Doney.
Here's Mae-Dae and the little gg's.
And Sadie-bug with her confidant Wendy.


5 comments:
Pictures of the Baptism!! Yeah!!! I love the one of all three of you in white that is so cool. Our stake doesn't do combined Baptisms. Each family is solely responsible for planning the entire thing. I think it would be fun to have a combined one with friends.
what a great time for your family - congrats!
yeah for C-Dub. I know my boy had a great time.
Great memories for you guys! Looks like some crazy cousins together!
what a special time for you....
Post a Comment