Thursday, September 11, 2008

47

Cups of Sugar
1 case of peaches
4 cups of blackberries
6 pints of strawberries
&
several hours later
the Fruits of my Labors

~peach, spicy peach (nod to cousin Phoebe), blackberry peach,

strawberry, strawberry blackberry peach~

6 comments:

Heidi said...

WOW !!!
My family would totally NOT appreciate it if I worked that hard.

I wanna see Baptism Pictures of Connor!!!!

grannybabs said...

I love making jam - my freezer is full of frozen fruit waiting for the temperature to drop.

Yours looks great - wish we were around for some toast and jam!

gail said...

yum! i've never tried making jam, but it looks delicious!

Heather said...

Save me a jar!

Phoebe said...

Mmmmm, I finally made a few batches of spicy peach. Glad you enjoy it, too!

bonny with a Y said...

i think i need to find me some peaches and make some spicy peach jam.