Amy, your girls are darrrrling but I really want to squeeze their friend's cheeks. Really bad.
Yes, me too. She's Ethany. We call them the 3 EEE's. They are absolutely hands down the funniest threesome.
So adorable....wow how I miss that age!
Dang they are cute! It crack's me up every time I see them (or a picture) how different they are!
Good luck Dance teacher! These girls are cute but I am sure they are dangerous too!
must be the world's cutest dance troop....
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Amy, your girls are darrrrling but I really want to squeeze their friend's cheeks. Really bad.
Yes, me too. She's Ethany. We call them the 3 EEE's. They are absolutely hands down the funniest threesome.
So adorable....wow how I miss that age!
Dang they are cute! It crack's me up every time I see them (or a picture) how different they are!
Good luck Dance teacher! These girls are cute but I am sure they are dangerous too!
must be the world's cutest dance troop....
Post a Comment