
911, how can I help you?
Hi, this is Connor -------- and I'm home alone. My mom and dad and grandpa and grandma and brother and sisters took our new puppy for a walk. I didn't want to go because I was watching the A's & Red Socks game. The game is over now and I've been waiting and they aren't home yet. I rode my bike around the circle and I didn't see them. I'm kinda worried cause I'm home alone.
Connor, do you know your address?
Yes, ---- -----.
We'll send the Sheriff right out.
...........................
Hi, I'm a Sheriff from ------- County. Are you Connor?
Yes.
The 911 dispatcher told me you are home alone.
Yes.
Let's wait here for a few minutes to see if they show up.
O.K.
So, the dispatcher told me you stayed home to watch the A's game.
Yes. I didn't want to go on the walk with them. Oh look! There's my brother. Oh, and my mom and dad too.
...............................
Hey, thanks Sheriff. We appreciate you coming out.
Not a problem. I just hope this will be my toughest call tonight. Hey, Connor I forgot to ask. Who won the game?
(insert gloomy voice) The Red Socks.


9 comments:
Nice! I'm sure that was fun to come home to. Happy Birthday by the way! I hope you have a good one!
oh No!!!! That is one for the record books!
Mitchell actually LIKES for me to come up with ways that he is in the house alone. It makes him feel grown-up...then he calls my cell just to tell me he loves me..when I know he really is just telling me he is a bit scared.
Happy B-day!!!
Did Phil tell you someone is using the house as a "Love Nest"...eeew!!
Well, that will be one to laugh over when he is older (and now even)! Happy Birthday!
Oh my goodness....what a funny post...glad you have such a nice sheriff.
Sorry about the Red Socks winning.
that is a fantastic story.
All I can say is AWESOME! Wish I could have been there for this one!
Sweet! That was hilarious. Bummer about the A's.
Post a Comment