Meet my sister Heather. She's a pretty cool gal.
Heather has gorgeous thick red hair and green eyes. We often joked as children that she was adopted, but our mother assures us she's ours! And to be quite frank with you I'm glad she is (adopted or not).
Heather also loves to cook. She makes the yummiest food. I love to eat anything she cooks.
Her favorite color is red. She has a red kitchen. Red looks great on her and so does green and brown, but that's for another post.
I betcha didn't know I knocked out Heather's front teeth when she was in kindergarten. I felt really bad. I still feel really bad. I'm sorry Heather. Can you forgive me? Anyway, she had 6 missing teeth in her kindergarten picture and two of the missing ones were because of me. Her teeth grew in really bucked. She got braces, and now she has beautiful straight teeth. Thank you Dr. Guymon.
Happy Birthday Heather!



6 comments:
Thank you so much! This is such a sweet post!
Amy that is the sweetest post ever. You two sure are lucky to have each other. I better go. I think I need to call my sister. Ü
This is a great tribute to our super sister!
Sisters really make life worth living, don't they??
Dear Amy,
We just spent the night with your mom and Dee. It was so nice to see them again. Fran told me about your little girls surgery. I am glad that it was not cancer. I hope that she will recover quickly. She is in my prayers.
I think it is great that you and Heather are so close. I think Erin, Mindy and Lynell feel the same way about each other. We've been at the river with all three of them this week. What fun.
I saw your blog from Heidi's Heart. I love reading blogs. You have a beautiful family :)
Melanie
Post a Comment