Friday, July 18, 2008

I've got a little something on my mind


5 comments:

Heather said...

I guess maybe I started a little baby itch that might have to be scratched? Too cute!

Karen said...

Your kids will be thrilled!

Heidi said...

turn back..while you still can.......tee hee! Our poor kitty was locked in Lindsey's room for 5 wonderful days while we were gone!! Apparently the girl that was watching her, went into Lindsey's room to get a pen and didn't realize the cat followed her....
But the darn girl said she could hear the cat each time she came back into the house...but didn't try to figure out where she was because her food was going down each day....well..duh...the dog was eating the food!! Our kitty went with no food or water or air conditioning...or cat box from Tuesday to Saturday...can you say...smell.....

Grammy Staffy said...

Your mom told me about your darling new puppy and how much fun she had with you on your visit.

Happy puppy training to you. What did you name her??? or is it a him??? I forgot what Fran said. We had fun visiting with them today. We spent the night there last night on our way home from Wyoming.

We are glad the surgery went well.

Grammy Staffy said...

How is Evva doing?

I put some cute pictures of your mom and Dee on my last post. Check it out.