Miss Ella and Miss Evva had their first dentist appointment.

It's actually quite interesting to watch, Ella thought so.
Evva went first.
Evva always seems to go first. I'm not sure way. Maybe it's just because she's bossy and likes to be first, she's not the oldest either, so that puts a wrench in the hole
oldest sibling thing. Perhaps it's because she gets so excited and shouts, "Me!!". She's pretty much game for anything most of the time. I'm really not sure why she's always up for going first. She just is. Usually,
Evva going first makes it easy for Ella to just jump right in when it's her turn, and she knows what to expect and does really well, but that couldn't be said for our trip to the pediatricians office for shots last month. Once
Evva got her shots, Ella did not want any part of that and let us all know just how she felt about the whole shot thingy. (when we go for our booster in the fall remind me to have Ella go first!)

Miss
Evva was ready to smile all pretty for the camera once her little
teefers were all shined up.

Unlike the shots, Ella quickly jumped up into the big dentist chair for her turn. She had figured out that this little
jaunt would be a shot free one.

This cracked Dr. Stan up. She
layed there with her mouth open the whole time he was talking to her about when, how often, and how she should brush her
teef.
All in all it was a fun and memorable trip to the dentist. Not quite as memorable as the trip to the
Shot Dr. as they so fondly call their pediatrician.
7 comments:
It's so nice when it all goes well and easy at the dentist! Ella's hair is gettig so long, I can hardly wait for Scaletts hair to grow to a style!
They are too cute! I always wished I had a twin to "go first" on things when I was little. (I secretly thought I had one that died and my parents didn't tell me...I even checked my birth certificate one time to see)
My kids always loved their first dentist visits! (It was the later ones they hated...namely the one for the surgery to remove the tumor..now that wasn't a fun visit)
Ditto, they are too cute!
Dad told me about the shot Dr. experience. I'm glad the tooth Dr. went better!
I'm just testing to see if my new computer lets me "see" the letters on the word verification feature - my other computer wouldn't let me.
Whoo whoo!
Nothing like a new computer to liven up your day - and night!!
I was laughing so hard at that picture of Ella! They are such cute little girls.
Post a Comment