Happy Mother's Day!
The boys left on Friday night for the Father-Son camp out. This left us gals at home to do girly things like paint our finger and toe nails. We dined at Bajio's for dinner and enjoyed making a batch of cookies together. We stayed up late and watched a movie and slept in. 
On Saturday we spent three hours at a thrilling extra innings baseball game. It really is exciting to watch your child play.
This morning I was greeted with breakfast in bed. My favorite eggs-benedict, hash browns and juice. I received a beautifully woven tapestry which now hangs in my bedroom, a jeweled pie server, a wonderful book all about me, and several lovely cards all dripping with love and kisses from each of my kiddos.

At church I loved the sentiment expressed by our ever good humored primary presidency -
On Saturday we spent three hours at a thrilling extra innings baseball game. It really is exciting to watch your child play.
This morning I was greeted with breakfast in bed. My favorite eggs-benedict, hash browns and juice. I received a beautifully woven tapestry which now hangs in my bedroom, a jeweled pie server, a wonderful book all about me, and several lovely cards all dripping with love and kisses from each of my kiddos.
At church I loved the sentiment expressed by our ever good humored primary presidency -
the thing of it is I really don't mind all the pecking. Motherhood agrees with me. I am blessed to be a mother. I love being a mom.


2 comments:
wow...your weekend sounded so much like mine!!!! Father/son camp out, baseball until 10:00pm...breakfast in bed etc... Only Sarah had a girls camp retreat for the JC's so it was just me and Lindsey! We went to the mall shopping, and to dinner and watched a movie together. It was a nice time.
What I found amazing was that each of my four children showed me they loved me in different ways that reflected their personality. For example... Sarah's was a long gushy letter telling me how wonderful I am. Lindsey's was a power point presentation. Mitchell gave me his card early because he was so excited he couldn't wait. Meagan calls me and says...I have a gift in mind...I just need my paycheck!
How's Phil today? Scott seems to be ok. He was in a bad mood at first (his way of venting) but he seems to be fine now.
We had a good weekend. My guys skipped the Fathers/sons outing because dad was here and it was cold! (26 degrees in the am saturday) There is a stake fathers/sons later in the month, so they will go then.
Looks like you had a lovely mothers day!
Post a Comment