Thursday, May 08, 2008

Can you Ear me now?

Have I ever mentioned how wonderful it is to have twins? How cute they can be? How fun it is to dress them alike? How sweet it is to watch them play together? Oh, I think I have. It really is joyous!

However,

There are some downs amongst my list of perks. Let me just name a few - stuffy noses, coughs, pink eye, and ear infections. Did I mention they have them at the same time, on the same day, and that day just happens to be today? I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. Serenity Now!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I am so thankful that ear infections are a thing of the past in my group! Lindsey had one almost continually for her first 2 years.

I hope they get to feeling better!!

We are planning to hit Hawaii again next may!!

Amy Girl said...

Can we come?

Heather said...

Sorry!

Heidi said...

The more the merrier! Of course we aren't going alone...we are taking the whole gang