Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ta-dah!

Here's our finished master bathroom.
I found the mirrors at TJ Maxx - love that store.
This is the shower door. We are thinking of having it etched. Shall we consider the etching on the Grapewin house master bath shower door?
I really love how the tile turned out. The slate inserts match the downstairs entry and bath/laundry.
We are happy with the cabinets. My counter is high, so it's taking some getting use to.
I found these pulls - love them!
Oh, and I love the baseboards too. We are going to replace the whole house with these baseboards. Now that construction has slowed down, I'm sure one of Phil's clients will be needing to work off their bill which translates into jobs like baseboards getting done around the house.
The shower heads are . . . many. We need to think about a tankless now.

This was a big job, but so worth it. We really love our new master bathroom.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow!!! I looks really great. I wish we had the space to remodel our bathroom. I have hated it from the day we moved in. But it isn't worth it. Scott has been building a bathroom in our basement. He will be excited to see what you guys chose.

And as for that picture I found. It was already black and white. I was so excited to see it. He said it was at a youth conference. The girl he has his arm around on the right (his left) was his high school sweetheart. I agree, he does look like Meagan in this picture. But I REALLY thing he looks adorable in it. (even the hair)

D. Scott said...

Looks Great Amy!
I'm inspired to try it myself.