got me thinking about our two little girls. They just turned 4. Here they are with their birthday breakfast. Its been so much fun having these two in our lives. They play together all day. How lucky is that? It's like having a playdate/sleepover everyday of your life. They talk about what they want to do, who goes first, and where they will go just to name a few things. They really don't fight, sure they might both want whatever at the same time, but they always find a way to work it out. If one of them cries they comfort the other. They hug and kiss and snuggle. They sing songs together. Sometimes I hear one of them calling for the other when she can't find her. The sweetest thing though is how they call each other "friend" eg: Friend, it's your turn. Friend, come on follow me. Friend, you be the baby, I'll be the mommy. Friend, I love you!
1 year ago


3 comments:
Who didn't want a twin sister when they were growing up? I am so happy that they enjoy each other!
Very sweet. Mom said she enjoyed having them with her and watching them interact.
So sweet! I still can't believe they are 4!
Post a Comment