Would you like a picture of my Trick or Treat pumpkin?
Just to be fair - we had different Easter baskets over the years. I have a lavendar wire basket which holds all my nail polish to this day. It was my Easter basket one year when I was a teenager.
6 comments:
Mom never gave me my basket, maybe she loves Phoebe more than me. I also did not get my trick or treat pumpkin. Such is my luck!
hey - i have one of those too - i guess there was a big sale at kmart or grand central in 1975.
Would you like a picture of my Trick or Treat pumpkin?
Just to be fair - we had different Easter baskets over the years. I have a lavendar wire basket which holds all my nail polish to this day. It was my Easter basket one year when I was a teenager.
I am amazed that the baskets are still around. The ones you can get now are very flimsy. Probably won't be around that long.
Maybe we all had matching ones and they got mixed up one year. Who knows?
Glad you found yours, Amy!
I've had mine for years. We use it every year.
Post a Comment