Thursday, April 03, 2008

I lived through this once before.




And now I've lived through it again.


When we lived with Erick many many moons ago we re-modeled the house. We added and pulled and knocked out and such. It was a big huge mess. It took a really long time, but in the end it all turned out really great.
So, when Phil mentioned gutting our master bathroom I was a bit apprehensive to say the least. Then, he accused me of being negative and a griper. I just might be those things sometimes, but I can certainly not gripe when I put my mind to it and that is just what I did. I did not gripe, around him! (sorry Heather)


Anyway here's whats been happening around here.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Well it is good of you not to gripe. So, why the remodel? anything special being done?

Heather said...

Lets see it already!

bonny with a Y said...

how fun!