Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Free


"I'm FREE"

The babies are three now. I guess it's about time I stop referring to them as "the babies", but they will always be the babies. Maybe I'll try "the twins". They loved their party with all things Princess of course. Ella got a new ballerina outfit and some dress-up shoes. Evva got a tea set. Neither of them even glanced at the other's gift. They were so happy with their own. Yeah for mom. I love it when I get the gifts right.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love the picture, the girls are getting so big, it makes me sad! I love that they loved their different gifts. Happy day!!!!!!

bonny with a Y said...

i thought you meant YOU were free - as in no more babies - but i did get the three/free thing.

and score on getting the gifts right.

that is one of my worries too.

Karen said...

They are super cute. And I agree about the gifts. It is a great birthday and/or Christmas when they are happy with their gifts!
And I think three does equal free is many ways!