Thursday, May 10, 2007

Emily's Grandma is a cow


Yesterday Connor came home from school bubbling with conversation.
Connor: Emily's Grandma is a cow!
me: Slow down there little man. What do you mean Emily's Grandma is a cow?
Connor: No, mom she's not a cow, she's a cow lady. You know the kind that gets the milk out of the cow and makes all that good stuff with it. She even lives with the cows.
me: Oh yes, I do know. What did she make with all the good cow milk?
Connor: She made butter, cottage cheese, yogurt, cheese and ice cream, and we got to eat it all.
me: What about milk? Did she bring any milk?
Connor: Ya, but mom, her cows give chocolate milk! I wish we had a chocolate milk cow.

5 comments:

Emily said...

I also wish that I had a cow that gave chocolate milk. That would be fantastic!

Heather said...

I love our organic chocolate cow farm.....Delish!!!!! At least Emily's Grandma is not a cow!

Karen said...

I think kids say the funniest things sometimes.
I'm not as fond of milk as I used to be. Though I do like some chocolate milk sometimes.

bonny with a Y said...

heather you are so lucky to live near an organic farm

i've been thinking i need to spring for the organic milk - all those hormones and junk are making me nervous.

and i still love chocolate milk too.

Amy Girl said...

organic milk tastes so good. we switched about 2 years ago.