


Conversation between Sadie and I last night upon finishing her report on France
Sadie: I learned a lot about France.
me: So did I.
Sadie: I think I would like to go there someday.
me: Maybe we could go together.
Sadie: Ya maybe. You know, I only knew one thing about France when I started my report, and I never found out where it was.
me: Where what was?
Sadie: The place in France where the naked ladies dance, and the hole in the wall where the men could see it all.
pause . . . giggle . . . lol!
One has to love a kid with a sense of humor!
Sadie: I think I would like to go there someday.
me: Maybe we could go together.
Sadie: Ya maybe. You know, I only knew one thing about France when I started my report, and I never found out where it was.
me: Where what was?
Sadie: The place in France where the naked ladies dance, and the hole in the wall where the men could see it all.
pause . . . giggle . . . lol!
One has to love a kid with a sense of humor!






3 comments:
hahaha - i thought the same thing when i read the title of your post - i'm glad she likes france - i'd like to take my kids there one day too - it's so pretty.
It is fun to have a kid with a sense of humor!
that was my same thought when i saw the title! how fun,take her there some day!
Post a Comment