I LOVE BBVD - they used to be from Ventura - they played at the Ventura HS prom when we lived there. Their shows are A LOT of fun.Did you dance the whole time?
oh - AND our Bishop (a clarinetist) played on one of their CD's - too - our youth loved that.
How did I miss that one? way cool!
There were a brave few who were swinging. It was quite crowded. I knew they were from L.A. thanks for the added info.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I LOVE BBVD - they used to be from Ventura - they played at the Ventura HS prom when we lived there. Their shows are A LOT of fun.
Did you dance the whole time?
oh - AND our Bishop (a clarinetist) played on one of their CD's - too - our youth loved that.
How did I miss that one? way cool!
There were a brave few who were swinging. It was quite crowded.
I knew they were from L.A. thanks for the added info.
Post a Comment