Tuesday, February 27, 2007

This is what I woke up to.





No compalints here.

5 comments:

bonny with a Y said...

i like that last shot.

so stark

Heather said...

I would think that you would be complaining of how cold it has to be to look like this?!!

Jeff said...

Thanks for sharing. I love snow and wish it would do that here in Pocatello. What's your elevation there?

I went for a walk at 11 p.m. ofter a meeting the other night and it was a total blizzard with snow going sideways because of the wind. Unfortunately, the snow stopped after 10 minutes. I was so disappointed.

Amy Girl said...

We are just at the cusp of 5000 ft. We have not had much of a winter here. In fact, it was the first time I had shoveled the driveway.

Heather these pictures were taken from inside the house. All except for the last one I see from my snuggly warm bed.

Amy Girl said...

I take that back, the first, second, and fourth.