We were talking about Sadie's birthday yesterday in the car and I said she would be 11 years old. And Sarah said 'just like me'.(meaning she is turning 11 this year also) She was very excited. I was pretty excited because she seems to have finally figured out birthday's, when they are and turning a year older, etc.
2 comments:
I take it she wants the littlest pet shop?
We were talking about Sadie's birthday yesterday in the car and I said she would be 11 years old. And Sarah said 'just like me'.(meaning she is turning 11 this year also) She was very excited. I was pretty excited because she seems to have finally figured out birthday's, when they are and turning a year older, etc.
That is cool.
Littlest Pet Shop is all the rage for her right now. Actually, it is perfect because she has always preferred animals over dolls/barbies etc.
I am a bit sad, because I keep thinking this just might be her last toy fad. She keeps getting older.
Post a Comment