Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Science Fair

Sadie entered her first science fair this year. She wanted to know how fresh cut flowers stay fresh the longest.

I had it worked up in my head that it would be a big deal and take lots of time, but it turned out to be quite fun. We especially enjoyed the night of the science fair. It was very interesting and informative.

We are actually looking forward to next year. Now that I think about it, we have the next five years to look forward to.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Science fairs can be interesting. Though I have to admit we have only been involved in one or two of them.
Good job to Sadie!

Amy Girl said...

If it were up to me we would not be involved. That sounds so terrible of me, but we are required to do a science fair project in 5th and 6th grade.

That was how I felt about 4weeks ago, now that it is over it really wasn't that bad. I catch myself thinking about ideas for next year and the next and the next . . .

bonny with a Y said...

we have yet to do a science fair - and i will probably dread it as well.

it looks like sadie did a great job!

D. Scott said...

Farah has one coming up soon. I am of like mind, I'd just as soon not.
Science minded as we are around here I foresee a scramble for: what will be the easiest project to do that will still get an A!

Kudos to Sadie for coming up with such a great original idea!