Saturday, February 17, 2007

Who's your best friend?

A conversation had in the car while sitting in the school parking lot.

Connor: Hey mom, that's Murphy. Hurry, roll down the window. He's my third best friend.

Me: So who's your second best friend?

Connor: Sam

Me: And who's your first best friend?

Connor: Cohen

Me: Brothers are pretty good first best friends aren't they.

Connor: ya

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love the things kids say! How did you do the labels?

bonny with a Y said...

if you've gone over to the "new blogger" it's at the bottom of the new post.

Amy Girl said...

I too love the new labels.

I am hoping that one day all this blogging will actually take the place of scrapbooking, since I am severly behind in that depo.

Like Bonny says, "if you don't document it with a picture it didn't happen" or something like that.