Does it really count as a "good hair day" or should it be classified as a "better hair day"?
I've been sick and part of being sick enabled me to slack in the doing my hair and getting out of a different pair of pj's from one day to the next department. And if I am admitting to this I might as well admit to the plethora of other things I slacked on, like not making my bed, having everyone eat off of paper, laundry, the bathrooms-more specifically the toilets, dishes, vacuuming, the floors, ironing, and I even think many of the plants are on their way out.
So anyway, yeaterday I attempted the "take a shower, put on make-up, do my hair, and get dressed" thing. Which I must say is highly over rated, because staying in my pj's and not leaving the house for over a week can be pretty nice. Come on ladies, getting ready takes some time. Does it not?
Anyway, after getting ready I was like, "dang my hair looks good". So here's my question. Was it really a "good hair day" or just a "wow, you really look better when your hair is done" day?
1 year ago


3 comments:
I know what you mean. When I was sick last month I looked awful, and when I showered and combed etc, I looked so much better. Maybe it was just by comparison?
Your hair had a chance to relax so it could really shine! My hair is falling out like a cancer patient so it's in a pony everyday, and I'm getting tempted to chop it all off. I must resist the cut until I am in a better frame of mind or I will regret it later! But it is always nice to have a rock'in hair day!
Just don't think about it. I feel like it's good to just lower my expectation in general!
I had a friend in Concord who got rid of all of her dishes when her 4th child was born and they use only paper. That was 10 years ago!
Post a Comment