Ethany? that's a new one.It looks like they are loving the ballet get-up. I would have loved it when I was little, too.
ethany - also one i have never heard.but my girls are into ballet as well - angelina ballerina will keep them occupied for hours.but we do not have the groovy barre.
It was new for us too, but it grew on us. They also have an Aubrielle. However, she prefers Bob. Go figure?
How cute they are
Love the name Ethany, sure is different! The girls are darling.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ethany? that's a new one.
It looks like they are loving the ballet get-up. I would have loved it when I was little, too.
ethany - also one i have never heard.
but my girls are into ballet as well - angelina ballerina will keep them occupied for hours.
but we do not have the groovy barre.
It was new for us too, but it grew on us. They also have an Aubrielle. However, she prefers Bob. Go figure?
How cute they are
Love the name Ethany, sure is different! The girls are darling.
Post a Comment