Last year when I finished I said, "I'm doing this again." So, I did.
It didn't take quite as much work to get a team of 12 together as last year.
~ I had talked it up all year~
We ran an all ladies team and named ourselves the Pavement Princesses.
We wore crowns, tutus and matching crown shirts with
"Pavement Princess RTO 2011 / 178mi" on the back.
It was so much stink'in fun.
We laughed until our sides ached and tears streamed from our eyes.
It's a blessing to have such wonderful friends who love to run, can stay up for 24+ hours, and are willing to make a memory which lasts a lifetime. Oh, and who all have husbands willing to stay home with our kids!
(35 kiddos between us)
I wouldn't say we are getting speedy quick, but we are getting faster!
It's an amazingly beautiful relay race.





5 comments:
You are awesome! :)
i love it - and you guys look great - love the pink!
congrats! Looks like you had fun.
Was this the DeCelle Memorial Relay? Harry did that one years ago. Relays are fun - if I was 30 years younger, I think I could be persuaded.
This is the Reno Tahoe Odyssey. It's been running for 7 years now. So much fun.
Post a Comment