Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Girls Gone Wild!

When the boys wrestle they take off their shirts.
You know because they get hot and it's just a boy thing.
The little girls don't really understand why they can't take their shirts off when they wrestle and get hot.
We've explained, but to no avail.
Here's a glimpse into a recent wrestling match.
It's called,
"Eldest brother take down"
First, the eldest brother must keep his arm behind his back to kinda level the playing field.
Second, younger brother tries and tries to bring down the eldest brother.
Third, little sisters run around in circles screaming in high pitched voices in support of the younger brother.
Finally, younger brother gets eldest brother on the ground and little sisters jump in and the pummeling/laughter begins!


5 comments:

grannybabs said...

Ah, this takes me back - I had 6 brothers!

Karen said...

I still remember hitting the age where I was told I couldn't take off my shirt any more. I thought it was quite unfair that Scott could and I couldn't!

Shelly said...

DOG PILE ON COHEN!!!! :) Looks like fun!

Heather said...

Sooo unfair! But it looks like the girls can hold their own!

Meagan the Great said...

Hey sounds fun! thats why I miss Devin so much. Say Hi to Cohen for me and everyone else, I miss you!