Today Miss Ella & Miss Evva
went to their first day of Kindergarten.
They were so excited.
They are ready.
I realized it has been 13.6 years since I've been home alone.
What's a girl to do?
Posted by Amy Girl at 1:51 PM
Labels: Ella and Evva, Kindergarten, milestones, moments, school bells
6 comments:
Awe, Ella & Evva look so cute in their matching dresses. Remember all you really need to know, you learn in kindergarten! =)
They look very cute. And kindergarten is exciting.
I don't really know what your're supposed to do when your home alone. I still have two years before I'm in that position!
Try to look busy so they don't think about making you the president of anything!!
(I actually never was "home alone" much - I started subbing when Noah started first grade. But I love the "home alone" summers now - although I often have grandkids here.
Perhaps "home alone" is overrated!! I think it mostly appeals when you are inundated with kids and all their attendant chaos!
welcome to the world of a stay at home mom whose children are all at school. It can be wonderful but lonely!!! Just enjoy it for awhile.
adorable as always! how did they like the first day? so what are you going to do with all that peace and quiet? :) i like your new blog design, too.
So cute!
Post a Comment