Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Heather!

I hope you are having a wonderful day.
Is there pie in your future?
Gotta love the bangs!I hope you'll do a little shopping today,
even though I won't be there to shop with you.

I'm thinking it's a child free day???
Maybe you will be pampering yourself with a little powder
just like in this here picture.
I hope you are feeling light on your feet, carefree,
youthful, giddy,
or something like that.
You might even take a lovely, and well deserved,
bubble bath. However you decide to spend your day,
don't forget who's boss,
cause she's telling you to have a
wonderful birthday!


Happy Birthday Heather,
my sister,
my friend!

8 comments:

grannybabs said...

What a delightful tribute!! We need to do a book on Delightful Blog Birthday Tributes or something!!

Karen said...

Amy, such a nice birthday post!

Happy Birthday Heather!

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday Heather! Great pixs Amy =)

Heather said...

Thank you Amy! I had a wonderful day!

bonny with a Y said...

love the pix!

The Mom said...

I love all the pictures and the memories that they bring back. I really love the tub and bubbles, that was so fun to watch.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Heather!

The Katich Family said...

Heather, we have never met, but amy's post prompts me to join in and shout salutation too! Happy Birthday Heather.

Great job Amy! Did you ever have an "ugly"phase...don't think so. you are so cute.