Sunday, April 26, 2009

V

Can it already be?
Yes, its been five years since these little
darlings made their debut.
8:09am
8:10am

8:11am

I remember coming home with both of these little girls. It was so wonderful to not be pregnant anymore. The days and weeks that followed never allowed me to even imagine getting to today. Sometimes just getting to the next feeding was all I could imagine. But look at us now, five years later. Amazing isn't it.



12 comments:

grannybabs said...

I don't think I realized that your girls' birthdays were the same as my sister Alice and her daughter Maddy - looks like it's a all-around great day to be born!!

Happy Day girls!!

grannybabs said...

It's actually noted on my birthday calendar - now I just need to look at that now and then!!

Karen said...

It is amazing! I saw little toddling twin girls at the library this week and talked to the mom and of course told her about 'our' twins. How could I resist?

Happy #5 to Ella and Evva!

Heidi said...

Adorable! I wish we lived closer so that we could be more of a part of each others lives. The 5 years has flown for us, because we have only gotten to see them a few times. I hope they have a great day.

bonny with a Y said...

hope they have a happy day!

Heather said...

So cute! Love the breakfast in bed!

Brooke said...

Ahh I miss you guys! Looks like they had a great start to their Birthday!

Phoebe said...

They put a smile on my face!

Happy Birthday

gail said...

feels like 5 years went by in a blink. they are just precious, love the pic of them with their breakfast :)

The Mom said...

It is amazing 5 years! How can it be? They are so cute! But why not look at their Mom and Dad.

I really like the picture of Evva she will love that in later life.

Love
The Grandma

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday Ella & Evva! =)

Adorable headbands!!!

Taneil said...

Thank you for your comments on my blog! I totally understand when you say that it was so wonderful not to be pregnant anymore! (That feeling is very fresh in my mind!) I have a new admiration for mothers of twins.