yet we can't believe its already been a year.
Time is funny that way.
Evva never forgets you in her prayers.
She always asks Heavenly Father,
"Please bring my Grandmama back alive."
We love you Mom, Grandmama, Schell.
It still hurts to have you gone from our lives.
We miss your voice.
We miss your love.
We miss your letters.
We miss your example.
We miss your visits.
We miss you.


5 comments:
I can't believe it has been a year either. In some ways it feels like just yesterday and in others it feels like a life time ago. I have relived the events of her last week on Earth in my mind this week. It is easy to do because we had just come back from there from Spring Break. We just finished Spring Break again and it is all so fresh in my mind.
What is even sadder is that some of the kids didn't call each other. I don't think Scott called anyone. I know he talked to Trish the day before, but I wish there had been more communications and memories.
It is so surreal to think that lifes just move on...and everyone adjusts to a new normal. I guess that is actually a God given gift otherwise we would all be longing for our Heavenly Home.
Awe, Evva's prayer is so precious... and so are Grandmothers.
She is missed by all!
Amy, beautiful tribute. I imagine the empty space in your life still hurts.
She is a Grand Lady and missed by all who knew her.
Post a Comment