I didn't realize that the 3-d movies cost more until my girls went to see Coraline. I haven't taken the little kids to see any of the 3-d's, and I must admit the cost makes me reluctant.
I did not know it cost more till you told me. But then again I don't get to take the kids to the movies because Linda and Gil always do. I am ok with that, I love that they love to take me kids!
5 comments:
We saw Monsters VS Aliens last week and it cost $50 to take our family of 4! I about died. But since it was Spring Break, I decided it was worth it.
3D movies were all the rage when I was a kid - but the fad died.
I'm sure it wasn't as cool as it must be now - but thought it was pretty hot stuff - the glasses too!
Gotta admit the glasses are WAY COOL!
I didn't realize that the 3-d movies cost more until my girls went to see Coraline. I haven't taken the little kids to see any of the 3-d's, and I must admit the cost makes me reluctant.
I did not know it cost more till you told me. But then again I don't get to take the kids to the movies because Linda and Gil always do. I am ok with that, I love that they love to take me kids!
Post a Comment