Friday, March 13, 2009

XIII

From this

To this


(I think she still has the same face)
Isn't it amazing how children seem to speed up our lives.
I cannot believe 13 years have come and gone!
Sade, we love you.
She calls this her golden birthday -

"13 on the 13th and Friday too.
It's a golden day full of luck!" (Sadie)

I love her attitude.




9 comments:

Heidi said...

How Cool... 13 on the 13...too bad it is Friday the 13th?!

I can't believe our girls are teenagers! Make the time stop!


Tell Sadie we said happy happy birthday.

grannybabs said...

Hope it was a happy day!!

Karen said...

13 happy wishes for the new teenager!

Kids do have a way of speeding up time for us!

bonny with a Y said...

what a lucky birthday!

The Katich Family said...

HAPPY B DAY SADE! THIRTEEN IS GREAT AND HERE'S WISHING YOU A GREAT YEAR...
XOXO SIS. KATICH

Heather said...

I hope she had a great day! I still remember holding her when she was that little! It seems like yesterday....now I sound like a old fart!

gail said...

i remember that baby photo! wow, a teenager already....what a lovely young woman! good job mom & dad! and happy bday to sadie :)

The Mom said...

It is hard to believe 13 years have passed so fast. Sadie is beautiful.

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday Sadie Jayne!