Voiding Cysto Uro Gram
or
or
Ella's Latest Adventure
The open mouth indicates singing.
Have I mentioned this girl sings!
And sings and sings and sings.
All the time.
This table and chairs was, hands down,
the best childrens table and chair set I've ever come across.
I've searched far and wide for it, but have had absolutely zero luck
in locating one for myself.
I think the only one which exists is at the hospital.
Here she is all gowned up and ready to go.
Here she is not so happy. She was a trooper though.
Here's a picture of her bones. Isn't that just amazing.
The Dr. filled her bladder with a liquid called contrast.
The contrast showed up black on the x-ray.
It was really kinda interesting to watch.
She was an incrediably brave little girl.
All the test concluded that her little body is working perfectly.
What a blessing!
Cold Stone
it's what the Dr. ordered.


10 comments:
Isn't it amazing that our children can rise so far beyond our expectations? I love how brave she is.
love the cold stone - excellent doctor! and so glad everything is all right.
I love the first singing picture.
Good for her for being so brave!
And I too am glad that everything is ok.
Phoebe had this procedure done when she was about 18 months old - but that was in the old days and they came and took her from me and brought her back a while later and didn't let me in at all. Even told me to go shopping or something and then come back for her!
Things have certainly changed for the better!!
I'm also glad all is well.
Poor little girl!!! I am glad the tests all came back fine. I had that test done a couple of years ago and it was humiliating! However, not to scare you, but my tests came back fine as well. My bladder and the valves to the bladder were working. The test doesn't go up farther. My problem ended up being in the ureter which is the tube that connects the kidney to the bladder. I was still having problems so they tested farther up!
Got your card today, your picture is wonderful!!
what a brave girl! and such a blonde haired, blue eyed cutie :) glad the tests came back negative and hope she doesn't have any future problems.
Glad that she's doing great!
Little Ella,
We are so thankful that you are healthy. You are such a brave little girl. And, ice-cream makes everything better (especially chocolate). Love you!!!
Wow! Brave girl! Yummy ice cream.
What a trooper.
Glad everything is ok.
Hey Amy,
I just read through your blog and loved it! You are such a great Mom and your kids are adorable. Phil is not too bad either. Thanks for all your comments for Kristin. I will keep in touch.
Leslie
Post a Comment