Friday, November 21, 2008

Update

We were fever free last night for the first time in 10 days. Hip - hip - hooray! At 2:00 this afternoon, if she is still fever free, we can go home. She will be on oral antibiotics for 10 days. I really need to get home. Ella needs to get home. Being hooked up to an I.V. is tough when it comes to manuvering.

My sister-in-law tagged me, so I will play since I'm currently playing the waiting game as well.

Ten Things I'm Thankful For
1. My husband who never questions me when it comes to doing my job as a mom.
2. My sweet baby girl Ella. She has been such a trooper and so very brave.
3. The rest of my little brood, they all stepped up and did their part at home as well as all the other stuff to make my time away the past two days much more easy on the mind.
4. Mae. I don't know what we will do when we don't have Mae. I know, just don't ever get married or move away.
5. Priesthood Blessings
6. Good doctors
7. even better Nurses
8. Antibiotics
9. Private Rooms
10. Home

6 comments:

gail said...

wonderful news! i hope you guys had a sweet homecoming :)

Heidi said...

wow! I didn't think you would have any time to follow a tag! I am glad that Ella is home. Trina said you sounded awful yourself. I hope you all get better and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Heather said...

It is good to be home! Hope all is going well!

Heather said...

It is good to be home! Hope all is going well!

bonny with a Y said...

i'm so glad she is doing better!

Karen said...

I'm so glad you're home now! And that is a great thankful list.